A Meme

Happy Spring too Mon All - It has been a wicked busy calendar week once again and I couldn't stay focused long plenty to write a story.  I establish this meme that hither.



one.  AGE : Really or inwards my caput - 74 -twoscore on or so days

2.  BED SIZE: KING

three. CHORE YOU HATE: Housecleaning

4. PET"S NAMES: Sunny Girl, Lancer, Baylor, Ms. Stripe (by - none acquaint)

v. ESSENTIAL START TO YOUR DAY (ITEMS): Glasses and calculator

half dozen. FAVORITE COLOR:Turquoise

vii. GOLD OR SILVER: Both

8. HEIGHT: 5'vi"

ix. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY (IN HEAD OR REAL) Guitar, I guess - inwards my caput, of course)

10. JOB:Retired - role time author when I'1000 focused.

xi. KIDS: one

12. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: with my hubby

thirteen. MUSIC YOU LOVE: Except for rap, I similar all music.

xiv.NICKNAMES: Lee

15. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY OTHER THAN BIRTH: None

xvi. PET PEEVE: tRUMP

17. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "Asshole, instantly there'second a discussion." Pretty woman

eighteen. RIGHT OR LEFT HANDED: Right handed

xix. SIBLINGS: two brothers together with a sis

xx. TIME YOU WAKE UP: Usually between vi:thirty as well as seven:00 am

21. UNDERWEAR: Most e'er - non necessarily a bra.

22.VEGETABLES YOU DISLIKE: Brussels sprouts

23. WORKOUT STYLE:  Water aerobics, walking

24.BEST DISH I MAKE:  Veal Picatta or Osso Bucco (it'second a toss upward)

25. BEST PLACE TO VISIT:A beach, any beach.


Can't expect to come across how many participate.  See you subsequently for more than Aimless Ramblings.







close
Banner iklan disini