Aimless Rambling

HOLA - It is Lord's Day afternoon hither, on a rattling hot solar day (supposed to break the record of 106) and I'thousand sitting here thinking I accept to write another chapter inwards the continuing storey of Diane together with Charlie.  Guess what - I only don't experience similar doing it and so I guess my muse is taking this week off.  I detest to pause the cycle of Monday stories only it had to occur sooner or afterward.  There are ever all my previous stories accessed my clicking Sunny Girl's Weekly Tales on the right.  It's not at all upward to date only to approximately of you lot they may be brand new; afterward all, I've been doing it for years.

So what am I going to do alongside myself for the adjacent few hours that I would usually pass writing, I'm going to read together with maybe go to the puddle too just perchance do absolutely null except contemplate the lint in my omphalos. Who says y'all have to fill up upward every infinitesimal of every 24-hour interval anyway?

Until next time, I live you with this.

Noah'sec Ark : Some lessons from Noah as well as his Ark:

ONE: Don't young lady the boat.
TWO: Remember that we are all in the same boat!
THREE: Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
FOUR: Stay jibe. When you're older, mortal may inquire y'all to do something really big.
FIVE: Don't listen to critics; simply become on alongside the job that needs to be done.
SIX: Build your futurity on high earth.
SEVEN: For condom'second sake, go in pairs.
EIGHT: Speed isn't always an reward. The snails were on board alongside the cheetahs.
NINE: When you lot're stressed, float awhile.
TEN: Remember, the Ark was built past amateurs; the Titanic past professionals.
ELEVEN: No matter the storm, at that place's always a rainbow waiting somewhere, too final merely non least
TWELVE:  Stay on the summit deck, you may go moisture, simply amongst all the animals on board, the lower yous gom it'second bound to go odiferous.

See you lot later for more than Aimless Ramblings.


close
Banner iklan disini