Everybody Loves A Meme

*
Is anyone nevertheless about?  I've turned into ane of those lurkers.  Once in a piece I'll think I should postal service something too so weeks get by.  I've fifty-fifty saved a duet of posts inwards draft , so who knows, y'all might listen from me once more before the twelvemonth is out.  My cousin posted this meme in addition to I only had to portion.



 How erstwhile are y'all backwards: 47 until the finish of the week
* Surgeries: yes
* Tattoos: aye
* Ever hitting a deer: no
* Rode in an ambulance: no
* Ice skated: yeah
* Rode on a motorcycle: yes
* Stayed inward infirmary: yep
* Last text phone call: Pam
* Last text message: Reminder nearly bocce ball today
* Watched individual pop off: yes
* Pepsi or Coke: Neither - just Iike Pepsi a flake ameliorate
* Favorite pie: Lemon Meringue
* Favorite flavor: Fall
* Broken Bones: yeah
* Received a ticket: yep
* Favorite color: carmine
* Sunrise or Sunset: both - they both hateful I've lived some other twenty-four hour period
* Ocean or mountains: Ocean
* Breakfast or Dinner Date: Definitely dinner
* Iced or Hot Coffee: Both


I'd modify the background only I no longer recall how.  So Sad

I'd tell stay tuned for more Aimless Ramblings, just you might accept to look a long while. Enjoy the twenty-four hour period.
close
Banner iklan disini