Meme

Here is the promised meme - cheers to all who accept posted this before.



WHO IS THE OLDEST?  Ray, at times it is nearly two years betwixt us as well as I never let him forget it.

WHO WAS INTERESTED FIRST?  The showtime fourth dimension nosotros met, I didn't like him at all.  

WORSE TEMPER?  Definitely him.  He has a curt fuse.  I simmer for a scrap as well as it takes awhile, only then...

MORE STUBBORN?  I intend it's a toss up.  We're both pretty headstrong.

WAKES UP FIRST? Him, e'er.

WHO COOKS THE MOST?  I prepare - he grills.

CRIES?  Definitely me.  I'k a weeper.

SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST?  Don't retrieve.  It has been a real long time too I barely recollect yesterday.

BETTER SINGER?  Definitely him - when I sing animals howl.

BETTER DRIVER?  I intend I am - he thinks he is.  Go figure.

HOGS THE REMOTE?  It'second really an extension of Ray'second arm.  I've actually watched him commencement to panic if it gets also far away.  (hahah)

BETTER COOK?  Me - he'second a adept hamburger helper guy.

CLOTHES AND SHOE HOARDER?  He would order me, simply I'thousand non a hoarder, I'one thousand a collector.  I like  choices.

See  yous after, belike much after, for Aimless Ramblings.




close
Banner iklan disini