Sage Musings


I saw this on Facebook.  Yes, I am withal a FB somebody as well as non a tweeter or instagram peep.  I'1000 in the over seventy group later all. Some valuable lessons hither too we should all strive to do them - the earth would live a better place.

Some advice from a somebody heading toward fourscore when asked what changes he saw in himself.

 i After loving my parents, my siblings, my spouse, my children together with my friends, I accept straightaway started loving myself.

two I accept realized that I am not “Atlas”. The earth does non residual on my shoulders.
iii I have stopped bargaining alongside vegetable & fruit vendors. A few pennies more is not going to intermission me, just it power aid the wretched beau relieve for his daughter’second school fees.
four I exit my waitress a big tip. The extra money power convey a smiling to her face up. She is toiling much harder for a living than I am.
5 I stopped telling the elderly that they've already narrated that level many times. The story makes them walk down retentiveness lane & relive their by.
half-dozen I accept learned non to right people even when I know they are incorrect. The onus of making everyone perfect is non on me. Peace is more than precious than perfection.
seven I pass on compliments freely & generously. Compliments are a mood enhancer non exclusively for the recipient, but as well for me. And a modest tip for the recipient of a compliment, never, NEVER plow it downwards, just order "Thank You.”
eight I accept learned not to bother nearly a crease or a spot on my shirt. Personality speaks louder than appearances.
ix I walk away from people who don't value me. They mightiness not know my worth, just I do.
ten I stay cool when soul plays dingy to outrun me in the rat race. I am non a rat & neither am I inwards any race.
xi I am learning non to live embarrassed by my emotions. It’s my emotions that make me man.
12 I have learned that it'sec amend to drop the ego than to intermission a relationship. My ego volition continue me aloof, whereas amongst relationships, I volition never live solitary.
13 I have learned to alive each mean solar day equally if it'second the concluding. After all, it mightiness live the final.
14 I am doing what makes me happy. I am responsible for my happiness, too I owe it to myself. Happiness is a option. You tin be happy at whatever fourth dimension, just select to be!

close
Banner iklan disini